We look forward to serving you! Please contact us at (910) 382-7589 if you have any questions as you read through this agreement. We'll cover the following:
- The process of the website project
- What is included
- What is not included
- Monthly fee and what it includes
- Your responsibilities
- Search engine optimization
- Gospel agreement
- Project acceptance
Once we receive your full payment, Project Agreement form (this form), and Gospel Agreement form from your senior leader
), we will set up your new website, along with the Content Management System (CMS) within one business day. Your monthly fee will begin at that time.STEP 2)
We will then work with you to gather the content needed for your new website. If you have an existing website, this is the point where we will copy the content from your old website into our CMS. You will be able to preview your content at a private link using the design you've selected. STEP 3)
We will be ready to launch your website as soon as you are comfortable with the content. Once you are ready, let us know and we will launch the website.
You have access to your partner support team our online support portal should any questions arise before, during, or after the launch of your website.
What is Included
- Your choice of any of our designs
- All features you see at http://apostolicmade.com/pricing/
- 24/7 usage of our web-based Content Management System to manage your website content
- Online support
What is not Included
- Exclusive rights to your selected design style.
- The ability to make changes to the structure/layout (for example: the navigation menu cannot be changed from horizontal to vertical; the sidebar or subpage navigation cannot be moved from left to right).
- Color modifications by our team (the optional $499 full color customization service is available for purchase).
- E-mail accounts. We offer email accounts for just $2 per user per month. Let your account rep know how many you will be needing when you start you project.
Your monthly fee is $75 per month and includes the following:
- 24/7 access to the CMS to manage your website content
- Website hosting
- Certain updates to the core modules of the CMS
- Telephone and online support
- Submit all content to create pages, sermons, events, navigation, blogs, etc.
- Point to content from your current website into our CMS (if applicable)
Search Engine Optimization
No web development company (Apostolic Made included) can guarantee search engine results or placement, but our technologies and methods give our partners a good foundation from which to build when getting listed on search engines. Search engine placement can vary from day to day. Your website might not be initially listed for months, then be highly listed one day, drop down the next day, and then rise the next day. These factors are beyond our control and are the nature search engine placement. It is always a good idea to combine online marketing with offline marketing to achieve optimal results.
Every church and ministry that we partner with must endorse and commit to uphold the Gospel Agreement (http://apostolicmade.com/gospel-agreement
). Please give this link to your senior leader, as they need to affirm the statements and complete the form. Be sure to follow up with your senior leader to ensure that the Gospel Agreement has been submitted.
Terms defined in this agreement (and links contained therein) are subject to change at any time. By typing my name below, I agree that I have read both this document and the Service Agreement & Terms, and that I fully understand and accept the project process, responsibilities, terms, specifications, and what is/is not included with my website.